Latest Things to Know about Emily Browning in The Man Who Sued God
Top 10 Popular Movies of Emily Browning are Stranded, Summer In February, The Man Who Sued God, Pompeii, The Host, Plush, The Uninvited, Darkness Falls, Ned Kelly, and Magic Magic.
Top 10 Emily Browning Movies
- Shangri La Suite
- Ghost Ship
- Golden Exits
- Sucker Punch
- The Echo Of Thunder
- God Help The Girl
- Lemony Snicket A Series Of Unfortunate Events
- Sleeping Beauty
Top 10 Things to Know about Emily Browning in The Man Who Sued God
1. Emily Browning is an actress and singer who was born on October 15 1992 in London England.
2. Born in England Browning moved to Los Angeles when she was just a young girl.
3. Emily Browning was born on May 3 1992 in London England.
4. Browning has also appeared in a number of television series including Dr.
5. Emily is also a accomplished fashion designer and has been involved in many fashion shows.
6. Emily Browning Attends the MTV Movie and TV Awards
7. Emily Browning is best known for her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight series
8. She was up against competition from contenders such as Ruth Negga Saoirse Ronan and Florence Pugh.
- Salma Hayek in Puss In Boots
- Jamie Lee Curtis in Saturday Night Live 25Th Anniversary Special
- Catherine Deneuve in Fort Saganne
- Jessica Alba Red Carpet Premiere
- Jamie Lee Curtis in Fear On Film Inside The Fog
9. In 2011 Browning starred as Ophelia in the feature film adaptation of Shakespeare play Hamlet.
10. Browning was born in London England on May 1 1988.