Stranger Things (season 4) series review: Stranger Things (season 4) is now available to stream on Netflix. If you haven’t seen the series yet, be sure to check it out! In this series review, I’ll be giving my thoughts on each episode of the season, and whether or not it was worth watching. So read on for my verdict!
The first season of Stranger Things is an action horror that follows the events that take place in the town of Hawkins, Indiana when a young boy named Eleven disappears. The town’s residents start to experience strange and unexplainable things, and they soon learn that Eleven is responsible for these events.
The plot of the first season revolves around finding Eleven and solving the mysteries surrounding her disappearance. The season is full of suspense and excitement, and it will leave viewers hanging until the next season arrives.
READ MORE – Koffee With Karan Season 7 Web Series Review
The characters in Stranger Things are very interesting and well-developed. The main character,Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers
- David Harbour as Jim Hopper
- Millie Bobby Brown as Eleven / Jane Hopper
- Martie Blair as Young Eleven
- Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler
- Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson
- Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair
- Noah Schnapp as Will Byers
- Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield
- Belle Henry as Young Max
- Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler
- Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers
- Joe Keery as Steve Harrington
- Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley
- Brett Gelman as Murray Bauman
- Priah Ferguson as Erica Sinclair
- Matthew Modine as Martin Brenner
- Paul Reiser as Sam Owens
READ MORE –Major Movie Review: 2008 Mumbai attack
The fourth season was released on streaming on Netflix in two parts, the first part with seven episodes was released on May 27, 2022, while the second part with two episodes was released five weeks later on July 1, 2022
Pros and Cons of Stranger Things (season 4)
Stranger Things (season) is a series that has been highly praised and criticized for its unique storyline and cinematography. While many people enjoy the show, others find it too macabre and dark. Here are the pros and cons of Stranger Things (season).
- The storyline is unique and compelling.
- The cinematography is excellent.
- The acting is good.
- There are plenty of Easter eggs for fans of the series.
- Some viewers find the show too macabre and dark.
- Some viewers find the plot twist unnecessary.
If you’re a fan of the Netflix original series Stranger Things, then you will no doubt be excited for season 4. Though it picks up right where season 3 left off, don’t worry if you haven’t watched all of the seasons 1-3 — everything is explained in detail so that newcomers are not lost. Netflix reported that by May 30, 2022, Stranger Things 4 had been viewed for more than 287 million hours, supreme the previous first-week People record from season 2 of Bridgerton which had 193 million hours in its first week. Earlier seasons of Stranger Things also smashed into the top 10 viewed programs in the same week as Stranger Things 4‘s release., Stranger Things is definitely worth checking out.