Top 10 Faith Hill Movies Everything to Know
1. In 2002 she released her fifth album Some Hearts.
2. After graduating from high school Hills moved to Nashville to pursue a music career.
3. In 1991 she married fellow musician Tim McGraw and the two had two children together.
4. Hill won her first Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for this song.
5. Her maternal grandfather was Jewish while her father was of English and Irish descent.
6. In 1995 she released her debut album I\’m Yours which sold over 5 million copies worldwide.
7. She has been married to Tim McGraw since 1995 and has three children.
8. The album peaked at number one on the Billboard 200 chart and was certified Gold by the RIAA.
9. Her father was a musician and her mother worked as a secretary.
10. After releasing several more albums throughout the nineties Faith Hill signed with Warner Bros.